This is the web presence of Sight and Sound Solutions, Inc.
The postal address of Sight and Sound Solutions is:
The Sight and Sound Solutions can be reached via e-mail at info (at) vdcportal.com or by telephone in the United States of America at xxx-xxx-xxxx.
1. For each visitor to www.sightandsoundsolutions.com (sightandsoundsolutions.com), the sightandsoundsolutions.com web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
2. sightandsoundsolutions.com automatically collects and stores domain names, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web presence. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
3. The information sightandsoundsolutions.com collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
4. Generally, if a visitor supplies us with their postal address on-line, they will only receive the information for which they provided us their address. Although it is not standard practice, visitors may receive postal mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time information is submitted to sightandsoundsolutions.com on-line.
5. sightandsoundsolutions.com stores e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Although it is not standard practice, if a visitor has submitted e-mail to info (at) sightandsoundsolutions.com or has written to any other e-mail addresses located on sightandsoundsolutions.com, they may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time they submit e-mail to any address located on sightandsoundsolutions.com.
6. Voluntary information visitors provide through on-line surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analyzed and used for marketing purposes.
7. Persons who supply sightandsoundsolutions.com with their telephone numbers on-line may receive calls from us regarding their inquiries, service requests or orders they have submitted on-line. Although it is not standard practice, visitors may also receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such telephone calls, they should indicate this preference each time they submit information to sightandsoundsolutions.com.
8. As a standard practice, sightandsoundsolutions.com sponsors do not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, and fulfillment houses.